What kind of help do you need?
Need Urgent Help or Support?
If you, or someone you know, is an imminent danger to themselves or someone else, go to the nearest Emergency Room or call 911.
If you are experiencing a crisis or have an urgent need, please call our office at 614-292-5766 to speak with a therapist. In the event of an emergency or need to speak with a clinician immediately, please visit your nearest emergency department or Netcare Access.
If you are calling after hours, Student Life’s Counseling and Consultation Service provides crisis consultation for students at 614-292-5766 (select option 2, which includes weekends and holidays). You also have the option to schedule an appointment to speak with a therapist.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)
- National 24/7 Suicide Hotline: 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)
- Columbus, Ohio Suicide Hotline: 614-221-5445
- OSU Reach Campaign
- Save-Suicide Awareness
- Military Veterans Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (Press 1)
- Suicide Hotline in Spanish: 1-800-273-TALK (Press 2)
- LGBT Youth Suicide Hotline: 1-866-4-U-TREVOR
- Crisis Text Line - Text “4HOPE” to 741-741